LAWRENCEBURG COMMUNITY SCHOOL CORPORATION
2019-2020 TIGER PRIDE MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
WHAT IS TIGER PRIDE??
Tiger Pride, Inc. is a non-profit athletic and activities booster organization supporting ALL boys’ and girls’ athletic and activities programs at LHS and GMS.
WHAT DID TIGER PRIDE DO FOR THE 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR?
- Donated $13,000 to LHS and GMS Athletic Departments to support ALL boys’ and girls’ athletic programs.
- Paid over $2,000 for GAS for ALL away athletic events
- Paid over $2,500 for AWARDS such as certificates, trophies, letters, bars, pins, and blankets, etc. for ALL athletic programs
- Fundraising totals over $10,000 to support student athletes
- TIGER PRIDE also operates The Tigers Spirit Store selling Tiger apparel and other AWESOME TIGER PRIDE spirit merchandise
As a reminder, Tiger Pride earns income from your yearly membership of $30, advertising in the All-Sports program booklet, buying game ball tickets/split the pot tickets, sponsoring game balls, and purchasing LHS concession stand and Tigers Spirit Store items during the fall and winter season.
2019-2020 Tiger Pride Officers
|Melissa Knight, President/Awards||Heather Kareckas, Merchandise||Nikki Bosch, Officer|
|Randi Dunn, VP-LHS||Stacey Halbig, Concession Scheduler||Jamie Lorton, Officer|
|Kendra Oberting VP-GMS||Michelle Farmer, Concessions||Maribeth Bradley, Officer|
|Martha Whalen, Treasurer||Suzzi Romines, Advertising||Andrea Rodgers, Officer|
|Angie McCool, Secretary||Aimee Clark, Officer||Beth Lawrence, Officer|