The Guidance staff works as a team with administrators and teachers to promote and enhance the learning process in order for all students to achieve success in school and develop into productive members of our society. As a team, we continuously assess student needs which includes identifying barriers and obstacles that may be hindering student success and assisting students to reach their potential for future opportunities.
Here you will find up to date information and materials to help you prepare for life after high school. Please seek us out if you have questions or need help, as we are available to help you through this process of self-exploration and decision-making. You may contact the counselors directly in person, by phone, or e-mail.
SAT and ACT Testing Dates
The following is a listing of SAT and ACT test dates and registration deadlines for the 2017-2018 school year. Registration bulletins and test-taking information are available now in the guidance office. Please read your information carefully when registering and preparing for these tests. Seniors should take one or both tests no later than the December test dates for college and scholarship applications.
SAT with Essay Fee: $60.00
Register for the SAT online with school code 152010
- October 7, 2017, at IVY Tech Lawrenceburg - Register by September 8, 2017
- November 4, 2017, at Greendale Middle School - Register by October 5, 2017
- December 2, 2017, at Batesville HS and several Cincinnati schools - Register by November 2, 2017
- March 10, 2018, at Jennings Co. HS and Greensburg HS - Register by February 9, 2018
- May 5, 2018, at East Central HS and Batesville HS - Register by April 6, 2018
- June 2, 2018, at IVY Tech Lawrenceburg - Register by May 3, 2018
ACT Basic Fee: $46.00, plus Writing: $62.50
Register for the ACT online with school code 152010
- September 9, 2017, at Lawrenceburg HS - Register by August 4, 2017
- October 28, 2017, at IVY Tech – Lawrenceburg - Register by September 22, 2017
- December 9, 2017, at Conner HS, Kentucky and several Cincinnati schools - Register by November 3, 2017
- February 10, 2018, at South Dearborn HS - Register by January 12, 2018
- April 14, 2018, at Conner HS, Kentucky and Batesville HS - Register by March 9, 2018
- June 9, 2018, at IVY Tech - Lawrenceburg - Register by May 4, 2018
- July 14, 2018, at Conner HS, Kentucky - Register by June 15, 2018
Need some help? Ask Rose! You can find study guides, get tutoring, and get specific homework questions answered.
We also offer after-school homework help Monday-Thursday until 4:30 p.m. in the Plato Lab. Certified teachers are available during this time to help students one-on-one. If you have any questions, please contact Shawn Lightner.
Send your official transcript anywhere in the world with just a few clicks! Students, parents, and alumni can use Parchment, the leader in eTranscript exchange, to send high school transcripts electronically, securely, and confidentially, all with real-time tracking.
It’s never too early to apply for scholarships! Please visit our Scholarships and Financial Aid page to get started today.
Are you possibly interested in a "hands-on" career? Visit our Career Center website and discover the programs available for juniors and seniors. For your convenience, you may download the enrollment application.
Guidance Counselors and Staff
Director - LeAnn Ambs
Early College High School, Test Coordinator, 21st Century Scholars
Ph: (812) 537-7224
Counselor - Shawn Lightner
504 and Special Education Services
Ph: (812) 532-3321
Secretary - Angie Rowlett
Student Records, Transcripts
Ph: (812) 537-7228